MJT US’s Purpose
We aim to provide our clients with the right product(s) and/or services that will meet current and future data collection project needs. By employing a scalable business model, MJT US’ operations allow for quick growth and adaptation in order to efficiently meet the needs and demands of sizable or complex projects requiring additional resources. Their veteran management team brings nearly 50 years of survey management and distribution experience to the table, and have subject matter experts onsite that deal directly with managing complex data collection projects that involve strategic consulting, project management, printing, mailing services, fulfillment, and data collection processing. In addition to their technical expertise, they are also fluent with government level contracts and requirements, and can help ease the vendor selection process as a minority owned business.
MJT US supports many of the industry’s leading data capture applications, including ABBYY, OMR, and Teleform services. Additionally, their SQL experts are well-versed in working with your technology teams, to ensure that the data is formatted and encoded properly, to work with your unique database system.
MJT US firmly and confidently stands behind its quality and capability to deliver excellence on any project. Whether you are looking for help designing a survey form, capturing data, or just managing a complex mailing with many intricate pieces, MJT US has the solutions and expertise needed to turn your data collection project into a success story.
Our Commitment to You
- Be creative and out of the box thinkers
- Be flexible and agile in order to respond to swift changes in your project scope
- Be committed to your project as if it were our own
- Take the time to understand your core business and purpose of your project
- Always provide a high-level of customer service by maintaining an open door communication policy with you that encourages feedback, providing you with easy access to technical resources for any questions or concerns, and by working with a sense of urgency and expediency in all of our projects